Sunday, September 5, 2010

Serious.

Today I wanted to show you guys a little something. I'm fully aware I put on weight, but I didn't stop to think that I might have put on more weight than I thought. I spent about an hour looking through pictures of me from a year ago. I was completely flabbergasted. I wanted to cry. A year ago, I was looking in the mirror and hating my body, everything about it. Now, I look back and I truly would like to slap myself for even having these thoughts. Anyway, the thing is, I don't want to look back in another year at my overweight self and think, "wow, I can't believe I ever hated myself, I look so much better than I do now!" So I am about to share with you, the ol' then and now pictures. Hold onto your socks folks, I know I should have.


 


                                                                     LAST YEAR!






THIS YEAR!


(With Mom!)




I never actually thought that it would be THAT easy to get caught up in...food! I've lost weight before, as a young teenager. I can do it again, I just need a whole lot of willpower and support.
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones