Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 2, dun dun dun... time to break out the scale.

I had a bad feeling in my stomach about this last night. I knew it was coming, but nothing could prepare me for it. So I sucked it up, went downstairs and trudged out my dusty old scale and measuring tape. Let me say, the results were less than pleasing but it's not like it's staying that way forever, right?! So here we go. I am about to tell anyone who has Internet the one thing majority of woman keep private for a reason... brace yourselves!

BUST: 45''
WAIST: 42''
HIPS: 49''

...WEIGHT: 265 lbs

and just so you know, my height is 6 ft 0''.

Yes, laugh, cry, gasp, whatever, I know I had mixed emotions when I saw those numbers. Goodness gracious, I don't know when I through myself down the toilet, but things have got to change around here.


P.S I will be posting pictures of myself later on today so you can see the damage.

- Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones