Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 3, Exercise?

So I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in a while. I went with my best friend, and there may have been a little more goofing off than working out happening. Oh well, life's about having fun right? Sure, Haley. Anyway, this friend was in ballet for the majority of her life so she showed me an exercise that helped her get her toned as heck body. Not only does it tone your body, but it makes every muscle in your body ache the next day.

The Toned Butt Fat Body Blaster: Lay on a mat, on your back. Bring your knees up, like in the sit up position. Now, using your core muscles, press your pelvis into the air, with your feet flat on the floor. I grab the sides of the mat, to make it a little easier. Once you're comfortable there, bend your left leg at the knee, and point it forward shooting all your energy out your big toe, note: with your pelvis still in the air. Hold it for five slow seconds, and repeat on the other leg. Do about 2 sets 8 on each leg and i guarantee you will feel the burn.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, that sounds intensely hard. I think I will try it though!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones