Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello ladies and gents!

I just wanted to inform you all a little on what this blog is all about. My name is Haley, I need to lose 100 pounds and fit into a size 12 jean by August 8th of next year. I'll fill you in day to day, week to week on my progress. I'll post my meals, a few rants, some tips to losing weight, and excerpts of my life. Things like that! I will have two week weigh ins where I give you guys the deets on how I'm doing, and you can (hopefully) give me positive, or if need be negative feedback. 
I'm hoping people see this as a positive thing, because it sure is for me. This blog is a way for me to kick myself in the ass, and maybe have some fun while doing so.
This blog will get so down and dirty you'll need to take a shower after reading it. Well, maybe not, but it sure as hell will be personal. I won't be holding anything back, and I won't just be talking about weight loss. So stay tuned, because things sure are going to get interesting after this!

-xo, Haley.

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones